New Year comes with loads planning and excitement. Travellers and explorers deem it as a new opportunity to take on a voyage to the different corners of the world. What are the top 7 travel adventures you can get involved this year, here is a quick look:
- Guatemala and Belize: If you seek to connect with true and serene nature in Central America, then Guatemala & Belize is an exclusive place to enjoy various adventures. The place has been rated as a top notched and most stylish region that takes one on a retreat to the mountain villas, designer beach resorts and tranquillity. You can go and discover “Hidden Places of Francis Ford Coppola” that promises zip lining, horse riding, cocktails etc. The place is also apt for a visit to Jaguar Sanctuary and delightful 5 star cuisines.
- Mongolian Odyssey: It is truly a calm and obscure destination just like Timor and Myanmar and hosts a huge influx of travellers in the city. Mongolia is not actually on tracks and situated on North of China. The national games are held across the country, known as Naadam Festival and the events are ideal for people from different walks of like. Some of the favourite sports include horse racing, archery, wrestling etc.
- Indonesian Archipelago: Aman resorts are the world’s most exclusive collection offering the authentic retreats. An accommodation and stay at Amandira is a journey and adventure in itself. Amandira is 2 masted sailing ship of length of 52 metres, houses 5 rooms and offers Komodo Expedition for a 7 night long sail. The journey takes you to Komodo National Park.
- Four Seasons private Jet: Get a cultural escape via the Four Seasons Private Jet. A hotel in water is the former one, but this one takes you to the air. The trip takes place via a jet carrying 52 passengers and starts on November. The trip will end on November 22. The 19 day expedition will cover 6 destinations starting in London at Park Lane and taking in the wonderful tours to Petra in Jordan by Mantis tours, the world’s tallest building in Dubai, traditional rituals in the Seychelles, a safari in the Serengeti in Tanzania, the Renaissance architecture of Florence, Italy, before returning for two more nights in Great Britain’s historic capital.
- Penguin Tours is an adventure and the name itself describes the fun. The alternative wildlife experience starts in New Zealand and will introduce to the extraordinary creatures and smallest blue penguins of the world. The tours usually take place in between September and February.
- Antarctica Cape-to-Cape Adventure: Though most of us try to take a plunge to on one of the 6 continents, how about trying the seventh one this time? The tout starts sailing from March 1 and will end on March 23 following the footsteps of great explorers. The interesting elements of this tour can be counted as shearwaters, Sea lions, Seals, Dolphins, Whales, mighty glaciers and others.